NotionInk Adam Pre-Order Begins. Pixel Qi LEDs Sold Out.

Bangalore based Notion Ink Design Labs Pvt. Ltd has began the pre-order of its Adam tablet. The response from all over the world is so huge that the devices with Pixel Qi LEDs have sold you within just few hours. Following are the tech specs and prices -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Size+Weight

* Thickness: ~14 mm
* Width: 191 mm
* Length: 269 mm
* Weight: ~1.6 pounds

System on Chip

* NVIDIA Tegra 250
* Dual Core Cortex A-9
* ULP GPU

Memory+Storage

* 1GB DDR2 RAM
* 1GB SLC
* 8+ GB Flash
* Micro-SD Card support

Power & Battery

* Universal Charger
* 3 cell 24.6Whr battery

Display

* 10.1" WSVGA (1024 x 600)
* Optional Pixel Qi display:
Transmissive, transflective,
and reflective modes
* Multi-touch
* Matte finish
* Anti glare coating
* Scratch resistant
* Finger print resistant

Camera

* 3.2 MP Auto Focus Swivel
Camera

Communication

* WLAN - 802.11 b/g/n
* Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
* WWAN - 3G HSPA

Audio

* Stereo loudspeakers
* 3.5mm headphone jack
* Built in microphone

Input/Output Ports

* USB 2.0 Host x 2
* Mini USB
* HDMI
* Micro SD slot
* SIM Card slot
* DC connector

Sensors

* 3-Axis accelerometer
* Ambient light sensor
* GPS
* Digital Compass

The Pre-Order Prices are as follows:-

Backlit LCD, Wifi only: $375.33

Backlit LCD, Wifi + 3G: $425.33

Pixel Qi LCD, Wifi only: $499.45 (Sold Out)

Pixel Qi LCD, Wifi +3G: $549.99 (Sold Out)

In future, we plan to review the tablet in depth through VoiCE. If you have any questions, comments or feedback about Adam, we'd love to hear from you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Adam has 1080 HDMI output and your LCD display/project has to support it. Apart from it, it has following I/O ports -

* USB 2.0 Host x 2
    * Mini USB
    * HDMI
    * Micro SD slot
    * SIM Card slot
    * DC connector

I don't think you'll be able to directly connect your VGA projector to adam.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The campus recruitment season is on and many engineering students are preparing for the recruitment tests and personal interviews. One of the most common questions asked in interview is "What...
While browsing the Internet, I stumbled upon the term 'Precision Engineering'. I wasn't familiar with the term, so decided to find out more information about it. Upon search, I found...
Beijing, China, Dec.17, 2010 – GstarCAD, one of the world leading providers of 2D/3D CAD software, today announced the pre-release of GstarCAD 2011 version for public evaluation on Nov.30. Designed...
Well, I was reading through Kaustubh's post about the interview question 'your greatest weakness' and as much as I agree with whatever 'The Big K' has written over there, I...
As an engineer, most of the times we are thinking about building something new, improving something that's already there or sometimes even entirely changing the way something works. But there...