Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • KSS Manian

    @kss-TLq9Kp • Jan 7, 2014

    Find the Principles of Geology.pdf, It is one of the oldest material which i have. Hope it is having the answer for your questions.
    Just Google it for more references.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 7, 2014

    I think this should better be uploaded to our resources section.

  • KSS Manian

    @kss-TLq9Kp • Jan 7, 2014

    Ok. Can you move this?

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 7, 2014

    Nope, you'll have to upload it to resources and then we'll create a link to it.

  • KSS Manian

    @kss-TLq9Kp • Jan 7, 2014

    @#-Link-Snipped-# - There is no category for Civil (or) Structural in the resources to upload the content. Can I do it under Free Ebooks category.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 7, 2014

    KSS manian@#-Link-Snipped-# - There is no category for Civil (or) Structural in the resources to upload the content. Can I do it under Free Ebooks category.

    Thanks for reminding. It's long due; I'll work on the downloads section and will introduce relevant section. Once the section is live; we'll move the book from eBooks section.

  • KSS Manian

    @kss-TLq9Kp • Jan 7, 2014

    Fine. Ping me once it done.

  • gopaldeshpande

    @gopaldeshpande-gfHC7U • Jan 8, 2014

    KSS manianFine. Ping me once it done.

    Thankyou very much and i wish you a very happy and prosperous new year.