CrazyEngineers
  • Hi Friends...
    I M keshav From jaipur,Rajasthan(India), doing Computer Engg. I have a keen Intrest to gain More Knowledge abt Computers...and when i Find This site......I Like it too much...This site is really Awesome.... 😀...Fabulus.. :-*i have no Words 2 Praise this site....Truly...

Now Here is MY Problem...Plz Give me the Correct n Easy To understand...solution:-

I installed XP SP-2 on My PC,My PC has Mercury Motherborad,SATA 80GB HDD,CeleronD 2.53GHz.....
    after it i insert Original Motherborad CD to Install...Via N Realtek and other applications.But there is a danger problem ,any .exe (eg setup.exe),File is not opened even unable to klik ...it takes too much time ...and whenever it clicked...a msg appear"Not A Valid Win32 Apllication" i try again and again but......................,this is really a very disguisting problem...i cant listen any songs ...bcoz sound and volume controller is not there...

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me...
    Plz solve out my problem....Plz Reply Me......Thanx .
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • mahul

MemberNov 14, 2007

did u hav any other exe(or other) files that u had b4.chances are that u might be having a virus infection..........if u had formatted ur hard disk completely this shld not hv happened.cnct me with the details n i will try 2 hlp u out....
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register