non pneumatic tyre

Airless tyres or Non-pneumatic tyres is introduced with a replacement of poly- composite materials in place of air in a definite structure. The construction and material study of these tyres is done by comparing it with pneumatic tyres. A brief structural study on spokes of airless tyres is done and is related with rolling resistance and fuel efficiency.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

3D printing may not be the best way to make large scale tissue engineered products because of the differences in the kind of cells needed. Multilayer electronics circuitry building technique...
Quote: Transformational is a word that gets thrown around a lot. But these startups, leveraging technology and science, are aiming to upend all traditional notions of healthcare, promising to make...
The greatest electronics show on the planet, CES aka the Consumer Electronics Show is scheduled between 6-9 January in Las Vegas, USA. The show has been the launchpad for latest...
Hello this is Ishita Thakur from Chandigarh.. I completed MCA. My aim in life is to become successful person.
After the first week of December, I saw all major US based tech and gadgets raving about a radio show called Serial after the season finale. The show made its...