non gate exams and coep

I want to know the name of the nits which conduct their non gate exams.. Nd even I am unable to find proper information about College of Engineering Pune( Coep) ,I want to know about the research wing , research collaboration, placement, student quality for civil structure . Please suggest as soon as possible..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The project is an analytical and experimental study on the split pin crankshaft. In this project we are going to perform two experimental programs: Designing,...
Hello, I have got admission for Masters in Automotive Engineering in Zwickau University of applied sciences and the course is entirely taught in German. So, my question is how difficult...
I am working on a project on design & manufacture of a capacitance displacement sensor. The objective is to measure in a range of 100 microns. I am having trouble...
For those interested in measurement systems a complete guide is available from National Instruments. One has to register with NI to get access. See here: NI User Account
Quote: You’re excited to start a business. Maybe you have an idea, or you’re just fascinated with the idea of launching and growing your own enterprise. You’re willing to take...