Nokia Asha 202 Launched At Price Rs. 4149!

Nokia Asha 202 has been launched in India at a price tag of Rs. 4149. Here are the set of features you should be aware of -
  • Dual SIM
  • 2.4" resistive display
  • 2.0 MP camera
  • FM Radio
  • Micro SD card support: Up to 32 GB supported
Nokia has tied up with leading telecom operators in India viz. Aircel, Airtel, Reliance, Tata Docomo and Vodafone to offer 100 MB of free data usage for the first 6 months of usage.
Nokia-Asha-202
Nokia Asha 202 is a late entrant in the dual sim mobile domain in India. But it's already captured over 19% of the market. The phone looks good and features a nice build quality. Those who love the physical keyboards will obviously find it as an added advantage; but the presence of physical keyboard puts limitations on the size of the touchscreen this phone can have.
But looking at the price point this phone is being offered at, I think this is a good deal. What do you think about this phone?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No responses? Come on guys, this phone is a total budget phone that many of you might end up buying 😀. What say?
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    i was looking for a new phone and this will be a good one. but is this one available in market now?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ~on*kiyu
    i was looking for a new phone and this will be a good one. but is this one available in market now?
    Yes, it's been launched in the Indian markets already. You might just visit your local Nokia showroom and test drive it 😀
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    ok thanks. this weekend itself i will go for it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Zenith Infotech has launched a private cloud offering for the small and medium enterprises that won't cost a bomb! The service is named as 'TigerCloud' and is based on the...
Hiii......... I am doing a project on 'UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM' using openerp 6.0.3 on ubuntu 10.10 platform.I've already created a module which can be used to mark attendence.Now I...
hi...... I am Amrit. Doing electronics engineering.
Someone knows maybe if there is any restrictions about mandrel diameters for bent bars in large diameters bars, according to EC2 (else then d>16 --->7*d)?
hey all .. it's my first post here .. i really need your help i'm a mechatronices student .. i want an ideas for the graduation project .. my partner...