Nokia 310 Not Turning On

I am turning unlucky in having mobile phones recently Well this is the description of the problem

I have a Nokia 310 mobile phone I promise you I was preserving it from falling like a little kid So I am sure I did not drop it once
Condition of the mobile phone:
  • Battery fully charged Nearly 100% using tester
  • Hardware perfectly fine
  • Software upto date without any glitches or infected files
  • No sign of tampering in any outside case as well
Nature of problem
  • My damn mobile is not turning ON I am sure it showed me 100% battery and unplug charger stuff right before I turned it OFF
What in the wold caused this problem? I claimed warranty and stuff But I want to know the actual cause of the problem

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Jeffrey Samuel
    I am turning unlucky in having mobile phones recently Well this is the description of the problem

I have a Nokia 310 mobile phone I promise you I was preserving it from falling like a little kid So I am sure I did not drop it once
    Condition of the mobile phone:
    • Battery fully charged Nearly 100% using tester
    • Hardware perfectly fine
    • Software upto date without any glitches or infected files
    • No sign of tampering in any outside case as well
    Nature of problem
    • My damn mobile is not turning ON I am sure it showed me 100% battery and unplug charger stuff right before I turned it OFF
    What in the wold caused this problem? I claimed warranty and stuff But I want to know the actual cause of the problem
    Could you explain this a little bit more?

Was there any lag the last time you were working?

Try connecting the charger again (even if you think it's charged) and try to start it after 10 min of charging (keep charger on)
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Mate I tried all shit

Till the last moment I was really comfortable with the usage of the mobile No lag and stuff

And even in the wall connected condition the mobile is not turning on, I remember keeping it plugged in for about 10 min and there was no indicator on the display

You know that when a turned off mobile is plugged in there will be a battery charging symbol glowing even that didn't show up
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Ok must be a dumb question, have you inserted the battery in the proper direction?

There are phones where in we can insert the battery in either directions, one works and the other donot. Dont take it offensively!!

One more idea is to replace the battery (dont buy it) just check your phone by putting another battery if that works then you need to check the battery condition.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    SIR I am sure the service centre knows better than me in inserting battery

I am sure the battery is inserted perfectly

The battery replacement idea is in my mind But i think the problem is sort of solved. I will be getting my hands on that phone only on tuesday Then only I will know the true issue
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd believe there's an issue with the USB port. The smartphones these days have very fragile ports. Could you tell us whether the phone stopped working after you performed any action (like install an update, use different charger or try a different battery)?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I switched off the mobile after it my cousin locked the sim card using phone password.

I don't remember any other updates and stuff the last download I did was three days before the mobile went off SO that doesn't count either

I have used only the charger and battery which came with the same mobile kit

And mobiles are really fragile I agree on that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Spare your 18 minutes (or atleast first 8 minutes) & view this TED talk, You're going to learn a lot after watching this video. There is Something you should know...
IDoc stands for Intermediate Document in SAP. It is nothing but a SAP Document format that is used for Business transaction data transfers. For us technical people, we can understand...
India’s leading direct satellite television provider Tata Sky has announced its live TV streaming service titled ‘Everywhere TV’. On its official website it mentions about apps for iPhone and iPad...
Indian people now have a Google Street View alternative. Launched on 15th October and called WoNoBo.com, it is India's city-by-city travel and local guide that offers a 360 degree view...
Hello all I'm attending a course about computer architectures, and in the course material it is written that in the deprecated model of parallel machines used to launch instructions that...