No One Noticed Our New Logout Message. Meh!

We made a small change to our logout message and made it bit 'emotional' to make you stay on the site ๐Ÿ˜‰ . But looks like no one noticed it yet. I expected a new thread on the site talking about it.

See (click to enlarge) -

Screen Shot 2012-02-22 at 1.19.44 AM

If you think we can have a better message there; just type it down in response to this thread ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: Oh yeh, be talkative (typative); that's why we're here, right? ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hello! Think!!! Who will log out of CE!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I hardly use Logout button. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    godfather
    I hardly use Logout button. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Same here! I've asked CE forum to "Remember Me" all the time! ๐Ÿ˜€ Also, I've saved that emotional message! Will use it in love letters(whenever the time comes)!๐Ÿ˜
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Punch_a_Tantra
    Same here! I've asked CE forum to "Remember Me" all the time! ๐Ÿ˜€ Also, I've saved that emotional message! Will use it in love letters(whenever the time comes)!๐Ÿ˜
    Ah!!! What an idea sir ji!!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    โ˜• woah!
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I had seen it the very first time, but didn't know where I should be posting it!

Please don't go, Dancer_Engineer :-(

It just doesn't feel right without you.

AWW! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    It reminded me of the dialogue from the Bollywood movie, 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai':

Tussi ja rahe ho? Tussi na jao na! ๐Ÿ˜

PS: Excuse the use of language. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Punch_a_Tantra
    To multiple addressees?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    But looks like no one noticed it yet. ๐Ÿ˜
    Never saw the message as I never logged out after joining. You may consider playing the opening bars of:So long... Farewell... from the Sound of Music.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    bioramani
    To multiple addressees?
    Multiple addresses- Yes/Maybe
    Multiple adressees-No ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    Now we have some emotional engineers too! Nice one!
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Saw this message yesterday for the first time as never used log-out button before.
    But really touching message.๐Ÿ˜›
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I don't use logout button for CE, So I haven't get a chance to see any logout message. I'll check right now after posting this ๐Ÿ˜‰ But the message is too funny, too crazy, too cute.
    Bigk, I must say you are a Crazy Engineer with all your Crazy Ideas ๐Ÿ‘
    CE Rocks as always
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's a new discovery to me! No one uses log out button on CE! ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    No wonder for me actually. I'm the only one logs in to CE from my home, with my pc. Same with everyone I guess. So not only me, most of our CEans are just used to close the tab ๐Ÿ˜€ Isn't it?
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Sada
    No wonder for me actually. I'm the only one logs in to CE from my home, with my pc. Same with everyone I guess. So not only me, most of our CEans are just used to close the tab ๐Ÿ˜€ Isn't it?
    Yes it is ....๐Ÿ˜€
    Just now i tried to log out to checkout the new message, came back. Impressed ๐Ÿ‘ . I guess no one can log out after reading to that. Earlier i thought i am the only one who doesn't use log out button. But after reading this thread, i came to know that it is same with all ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

Biggie: May i know who's idea is this ???
  • manishks
    manishks
    Haha..same thing..i noticed this message today only!! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    so technically, the purpose of introducing that message has been met . BiGK never wanted people to 'logout' and people don use' logout' button ๐Ÿ˜›

ok, sorry for the PJ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Better option would have been to simply remove the logout button ๐Ÿ˜› . I wish to see at least 100 'members' online at the same time.
  • manishks
    manishks
    durga
    so technically, the purpose of introducing that message has been met . BiGK never wanted people to 'logout' and people don use' logout' button ๐Ÿ˜›

ok, sorry for the PJ
    Haha..i was just checking alerts on a friends mobile so had to log out after use! Internet pack in my mobile was over! Else i dont think i would have ever seen that message ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wait until we launch the mobile style ๐Ÿ˜ . Will surely make live easier than ever before.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft's just launched a direct attack on Google's productivity software. Interesting, check:
Twitter's just announced the update for Android and iOS platforms through their official blog today. The new app update brings the high-demand features like 'swipe shortcut', design & usability improvements....
Author's note: This is the first of a series of 'half-day' jokes. Essentially, single-panel / two-panel comics. This will allow better visual punnery, graphs, punch lines etc, while the longer...
Hello guys, I am doing a project regarding switching time in various magnetic structures( like nano structures which layered on harddisk platter) using micromagnetics. I need some help regarding how...
I've often wondered why did India go to the World Bank for loans in the first place after it got the 'so called' Independence in 1947. I stumbled upon following...