NJIT Electrical Engineers Develop Infrastructure for Wireless Service

New Jersey Institute of Technology issued the following news release: NJIT's Center for Communications and Signal Processing, directed by Yeheskel Bar-Ness, distinguished professor of electrical and computer engineering, works to develop the infrastructure to enable the next generation of wireless telecommunications.

Bar-Ness leads a team of researchers working to develop the infrastructure needed to support the burgeoning demand for wireless services. The group addresses issues such as privacy and security, interference and jamming, ever-heavier user traffic, and rapid transmission of data through wireless networks.

Source of News Report: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends Question: My friend did his schooling from commerce stream and his optional subject was NOT MATHS . Eventually he got admission in Bachelor of Computer application[BCA] and then...
Hi guys, Google summer of code 2011 has introduced a new program to the students developers to work on open source software projects.Through this google summer of code 2011, the...
Department of mechanical engineering,SKP engineering college,Thiruvannamalai is organizing an international conference on Design and Advances in Mechanical Engineering.This conference will bring researchers,professionals,engineers to discuss about the design of engineering products,mechanism...
I have to use higher wattage CFL. In that case available products are 35/45/65/85W. But they are non RoHS compliant#. Should I use it in bulk quantity? if not then...
what are the prerequisites for doing networking project??