CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ambarish Ganesh • 06 Jun, 2013
Nissan has set yet another benchmark for its budget brand Datsun, where the company has recently announced via email a “Datsun World Premiere” on July 15th. Targeting the emerging markets of India, South Africa, Russia and Indonesia, Datsun has started sweating over the initial two roll outs- hatchbacks dubbed I2 and K2- which are being developed at Renault-Nissan's Chennai-based tech center. Mr. Carlos Goshn, CEO of Renault-Nissan Alliance, shall be visiting India in the coming days to preside over the official launch of the brand in the country. It's expected that hatchback K2 will be Datsun's first small car to kiss Indian roads on July 15th, while it's commercial debut is anticipated at next year's Auto Expo. The car is based on Nissan's V-platform, which even supports the likes of Sunny, Note and Micra.
dat
The small car will be placed below its new low-cost Micra which is to launch within a few days. Word floats that K2 shall be propelled by a petrol engine, and Nissan's not pushing the diesel variant up in line anytime soon, just as its rivals in Maruti Alto, Eon, Hyundai i10, Maruti Wagon R, Chevrolet Beat and Brio don't boast a diesel-running brother. K2 shall be traded in listed target markets except Russia, where the brand's first offering would be a Lada Granta based sedan.

With India being one of the stages for Datsun brand revival, one can just imagine what a substantial amount of function is expected out of this country.

Via: OnCars
3.6k views

Related Posts

@er.ravi_goyal · Nov 29, 2012

i am last year student of ece (b.tech) and i want to learn about automation (plc,scada & dcs) in 6th month training. which type of training is better in industary...
24.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 28, 2011

Auto Drain Valve With Air Drier for Compressor Auto hammer striker Auto side stand indicator and center stand AUTOMATIC LUBRICATING MACHINE Automatic Dimensioning Machine AUTOMATIC DISC PARKING SYSTEM AUTOMATIC DRILLING...
3.5k views

@durga ch · Jul 16, 2012

hey Mr.durga, i got 295 rank in A+B+C of c-dac cat 2012, can i get c-dac pune or atleast c-dac bangalore? i want to apply for DESDHi All, Please help...
4.8k views

@manivannan.mv · Jul 14, 2008

what is the difference between transister and op-amp?😒
9.5k views

@Preethi Raman · Dec 1, 2008

Can you plzz say me how to stop the recursion function
7.5k views