News Papers of the world on a Map!

This came in the mail. A very interesting (and probably time wasting) exercise. Technology running wild.

Quote:[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS IS A Genius!

Just put your mouse on a city anywhere in the world and the newspaper headlines pop up...

Double click and the page gets larger...you can read the entire paper on some if you click on the right place.

#-Link-Snipped-#

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Endquote​
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

left pc with proteus :===:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ==:right pc and compim and :=== left rs232txd pin ---------------------------- right rs232rxd pin ==: with proteus rs232 port connected :== left rs232rxd pin -----------------------------right rs232txd...
Hello CEans, Here is the Public Chart for CE-Grand Quiz, We will keep updating Daily Winner as well as Leader Board. Daily Winners​[TABLE] [TR] [TD]Day [/TD] [TD]CEan [/TD] [TD]CE-Coins [/TD]...
Big k - nothing offensive against Varsha and I respect your decision but didnt she just write the answer firstly . And after that she explained it.in another post. This...
Hello CEans, Congratulate Daily and Leader Board Winner of CE- Grand Quiz here. Here is the Public Chart :- https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...art-crazyengineers-grand-quiz.html#post189561
I have used notepad, notepad++ and dreamweaver at different times, but I think Engineers who regularly write PHP Code use different and better editors. Which one is the best and...