News Corp Releasing iPad Newspaper In Next Few Weeks

Rupert Murdock's News Corp is just few weeks away from releasing iPad based newspaper. TechCrunch reports that they expect the news daily will launch in next week.

The iPad newspaper will be subscription based and may cost about $5/month. However it will be interesting to see how newspaper for iPad will provide an advantage over the quick-news sources like twitter and tons of blogs out there.

What's your take on this?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HP is hosting second webOS event to attract developers on February 9 @ Fort Mason Center, Herbst Pavillion in San Francisco. Invite mentions - “Please join Jon Rubinstein and the...
There's no official number available from Facebook. According to few reports, Facebook passed the 600 million member mark in late December 2010. According to Socialbreakers, the number at present is...
please suggest me a project in electronics for my majors ........ P.S. i have studied microprocessors thanks..........
Let's face it. Online startups are being valued at exceptionally high price. Groupon will IPO at a $15 billion valuation! Facebook’s (Facebook) worth $50 billion! Zynga raised $366 million! ....
Hello dear CEans! You always provide me a way out. this time I want to know what can we learn from alstom if do internship their. If somebody has worked...