Hello...Its Sandeep Barua here. I am a first year Btech. student pursuing mechanical engineering from IIT Bombay, India. My hobbies include reading books,watching movies and catching up with latest gadgets.The idea behind joining this group is to interact and share with like minded guys.....and am hoping for an enjoyable and productive ride...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#, Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE Sandeep!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sandeep Barua
    Hello...Its Sandeep Barua here. I am a first year Btech. student pursuing mechanical engineering from IIT Bombay, India. My hobbies include reading books,watching movies and catching up with latest gadgets.The idea behind joining this group is to interact and share with like minded guys.....and am hoping for an enjoyable and productive ride...
    Good to have you here, Sandeep! ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to CE Family.

How did you discover CE?
  • Sandeep Barua
    Sandeep Barua
    AbraKaDabra
    Good to have you here, Sandeep! ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to CE Family.

How did you discover CE?
    Just while surfing the net for my summer project work....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I was looking for Project management training institutes , I have tried to search on Google, but it was not satisfactory, all I need now is the name...
hello! i am trying to upload an image in java web project using netbeans6.5.... All my attempts to upload are going in vain... Its not displaying.... Can anyone tell me...
Wishing CEan Smriti a very happy birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜ I hope you are having an awesome party.
My name is Ejiogu Ndubuisi Robert, i not into any Engineering trade. I am located in Nigeria, ebonyi state. I am a petroleum engineering student at Madonna university. I love...
Hello to the mate reading the post. As you can see I am Special Features. It was gonna have Edition at the end, but to many characters. I've enrolled in...