CrazyEngineers
  • Munguti
    Munguti

MemberMay 27, 2008

Hi i am new i dont understand ur rules.I also need tips on project related to telecoms that an undergrad stud should be able to do
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMay 27, 2008

Munguti
    Hi i am new i dont understand ur rules.I also need tips on project related to telecoms that an undergrad stud should be able to do
    Hello & welcome to CE. Could you please elaborate a bit more? For tips, you'll have to ask specific questions in appropriate section of CE Forums.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Munguti

MemberMay 30, 2008

Do u have like a documents where everything i need to know on the first day is?? And where does the electronics/telecom biased engineer fall??
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMay 30, 2008

Well just one document (if its a document!) - check the Quick Start Guide - link in my signature.
    Cancel
  • MyRedz

MemberJul 30, 2008

thanks..this helps me as a newbie a lot..
    Cancel
  • Davidpeter

MemberOct 13, 2008

Welcome to the forum newbies. There's quite a lot of useful information to be found here, and helpful people willing to share their experiences. Enjoy your stay.
    Cancel
  • liveindya

MemberDec 15, 2008

HI myself rahul,I had done my engineering In computers ........ view my forum @ <snipped> .......... It is better than yours
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 15, 2008

liveindya
    HI myself rahul,I had done my engineering In computers ........ view my forum @ <snipped> .......... It is better than yours
    CrazyIndians' forum? 😒

We all wish you all the very best with your forum.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register