New York Bans Soda & Sugary Drinks - What Say You?

Just stumbled upon the #-Link-Snipped-# article on New York City Board Of Health banning the sugary drinks and Soda. I immediately recalled our LONG #-Link-Snipped-# at the same time. The major reason for ban is the 'Obesity' that these sugary drinks (coca cola, pepsi, mountain dew) cause among large number of people.

So, the 'West' is doing it, folks. When are we going to follow them?

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    umm. i think the prodcution of these drinks in INDIA will increase and be projected as 'cool'.😘

the same way - plastic is 'sold' to INDIA and dumped
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    People should follow this on their own....
    In India we have more than enough variety of food and drink than rest of the world and still people are mad at Burger and soft drink.

There are better drink available here like Panjabi lassi, Coconut water , sugar cane juice and verity of fruit juices but some people would not prefer because its not available in fancy A/C shops and a AMERICAN label on it.

Mac Donalds going to open veg store at Vansho Devi ... People should follow #boycottMacBerger there and Mac will automatically shut down.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    human taste brings about demand for anything

so if we say that the taste is is found unpleasant then we neglect it completely
  • graphite
    graphite
    Taste of people matters. Aerated drinks are unhealthy. When I say that I don't drink any type of such drinks people give a weird look. Many of my friends are badly addicted to it.
    There are many things here to banned. The first on list is Ghutka, then plastic and many more. Children get badly addicted to Ghutka. It's the first thing they try.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I hope in the process of banning, they don't dump the surplus stock in India. 👎
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Indian market has become more of junkyard than a place of innovation

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hie, iam using ATMEGA 16 and i want to experiment its ADC.. iam using a simple potentiometer to convert its voltage to digital..i want to know on what factors do...
Consider the following Boolean function of four variables: f (w, x, y, z) = (1,3,4,6,9,11,12,14 ) The function is: (A) independent of one variables. (B) independent of two variables. (C)...
Hi Friends i have come here to share my thoughts with you, and gain some knowledge through our senior colleague.
In the context of electronics engineering, what do you mean by a Transient State? I want to know the details of it. Please explain this term.
Why The Current Leads Voltage In Case Of Capacitor??