new sub forums and new titles

hey friends,
i got an idea how about creating a new sub-forums for mysteries and histories
many want to know what about mysteries and histories of there countries and these are concentrating on govt exams too
and coming to new titles like masterminds and like spam killers etc..,
where masterminds think about giving new ideas for implementations and spam killers always check for spammers to eliminate them or making some talk with them to change them so this may reduce work of mods and admin and give them more time on improving and checking of well going of CE and good articles
well if any doubts according to this idea post here

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I would like to know more about 2G and 3G spectrum. I don't know what are they. Now a days I am hearing things like "change your 2G...
I need practically tested circuit diagram for FM-link {for 50 meters}, the one given on internet is not working properly !!! please... somebody help me....
To all the awesome CEans, Wish you all a very happy and safe HOLI. 😀 May each color bring joy and success into your lives. Enjoy the day of colors....
Hello all. I have given the GATE exam this year and my result is as follows: Marks Obtained: 27 Out of 100 GATE Score: 327 All India Rank: 18631 No...
[Tech Fest] Paradox 2011 - Its all about Imagineering Final Banner | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Paradox is a National Level Tech Fest organised by the Department of Civil Engineering,...