New Self aligning Dies Set

New Self-Aligning Die Set

Hi:

I worked as tool and die maker for years and designed a very unique, precision, diversified, easy-to-use and time saving tool and die set.

I welcome a Shared-Succe$$ arrangement with a manufacturer, marketer or Joint Venture partner.

This is serious offer, please do not send spams.

Best Regards;

Abby Charden Mobasher
GreenTek R&D

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, I have seen a security device which provides connection for someother system in a secured way. The secured was is Provide userID and Password. Along with the process we...
[FONT="]Does anyone know when exactly the HAMP guide will launch? I just read an article that it is suppose to come out soon but when? People in my locality including...
we want to build a witricity circuit. will you please suggest us a circuit and components.Frequency 15MHz.Distance of separation of coils 75cm. Efficiency 45%.Load 220/60W.230v,50Hz supply.thanks in advance
please put some information about FTP,its working and how it can be properly used.and the areas where it is being used. Thanks in advance.😀
General Dynamics UK and Bubblephone demonstrate transformational networking technology on Bowman C-THRU maintains solid connections in conditions where communication impossible, offering potential to save lives and cut costs. LONDON, United...