New Sections On CrazyEngineers!

CEans,

Welcome two new sections on CrazyEngineers ๐Ÿ˜!

- Project Ideas & Seminar Topics
- CE Blogs

We'll run these sections on trial basis for finite period. If successful, we'll continue to have them. Otherwise, we'll move the threads from those sections to appropriate sections on CE Forums.

Do let me know if you have any questions, queries etc.!

-The Big K-

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    yahoo!! CE rocks!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am currently still going to school as an EE major, I am taking an electronics devices class, I seem to be having issues with this diagram: Sorry if it...
Hello all engineers and potential engineers out there. This thread is to give the new members a clear direction on how to post their questions to the forums and get...
hey!s i guess we are missing one important and "the" most fascinating engineering trade in today's world! THE MATERIALS SCIENCE & ENGINEERING!!! calling out material science s out here! lets...
Probably not a good topic for debate. But you'll agree, its an interesting topic! What, according to you, was the greatest engineering achievement in 20th century & why? -The Big...
HEllo friends I have CD RW previously now I borrow a DVD RW with my friends to copy some material when I connect it to my PC in a same...