New project Ideas

hi im doing my final yr. B.E.Im in need to know what are the current topics to do project in the field of renewable energy and power systems...please do help help me.πŸ˜€

Replies

• nirave
    nirave
    charumathi
    hi im doing my final yr. B.E.Im in need to know what are the current topics to do project in the field of renewable energy and power systems...please do help help me.πŸ˜€
    look dude... there are a very little variations in the field of renewable energy sources so my advice would be to not try to create something new but modify or improve the present systems... e.g. how the heat from volcanoes can be used for power generation or modifying the fan design of wind mills to get better power from less wind speed. then u can try running the car AC with solar power instead if engine power...
  • AMITBOSE
    AMITBOSE
    easy topics: solar energy transmission, solar energy storage & u can find some more in top project.blogspot.com, i think this would help u to little extent
  • divimech
    divimech
    i'm a first year student in mechanical dept,,so plz i need a short and sweet topic for paper presentation
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    divimech
    i'm a first year student in mechanical dept,,so plz i need a short and sweet topic for paper presentation
    😁

The best I can think is something that involves Sugar. πŸ˜›
  • divimech
    divimech
    The_Big_K
    😁

The best I can think is something that involves Sugar. πŸ˜›
    plz gemme sumnew innovative ideasπŸ˜•
  • AGRU
    AGRU
    well if u wanna go for innovation theres practically lot of scope like for example recently a solar cell was made for the first time which is in fact usage of renewable energy,and if u wanna go for renovation try changing i.e bettering production capacity of present systems like change of the design of wind mills,use of nano-tech in use of solar plants and wind milss etc.dude its the hot cake topic great .go for it and yes do inform me abt ur projects progress.
  • divimech
    divimech
    AGRU
    well if u wanna go for innovation theres practically lot of scope like for example recently a solar cell was made for the first time which is in fact usage of renewable energy,and if u wanna go for renovation try changing i.e bettering production capacity of present systems like change of the design of wind mills,use of nano-tech in use of solar plants and wind milss etc.dude its the hot cake topic great .go for it and yes do inform me abt ur projects progress.
    thank u ,i'll say ta feed backs soon
  • divimech
    divimech
    tan q,,i'll tel feedbacks soon,
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    US has a power plant that uses and stores solar energy. It uses a salt of some element to store the solar energy (the salt was in molten state of course). during the night or cloudy days, the stored salt was used to generate the electricity.

Electricity is produced using a standard steam turbine

head over here for more info and ideas

Solar Power Plants In The Mojave Desert
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    now there is a system which convert solar power to hydrogen electrolyte

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😎I am Dinesh from India; I just joined this site and found that you answer to questions of all engineers (novice to adroit) excellently and patiently. I wish to thank...
please advice i have an old pneumatic control valve with Pressure Indicator Controller (PIC) and PT (pressure tarnsimeter ) i want to convert the pneumatic signals to field bus signal...
Sir, Happy Teacher's Day...... i wanna some idea about hw to give paper presentation and relavent topic to digital communication...... plz... do help me.
Hi, I'm an Electronics & Communication engineer(2009 pass out), currently i'm planning to write Gate and am studying on my own. I wanted to do a job in the meantime...
I have completed my b.tech in IT and placed in a software concern...I wanted to do MBA but dont want to lose this job in this present situation so wanted...