New members regd

Hey why not add members to the members list only after a person verifies his/her own e-mail Id Cos often I have seen people who do the registering and they do it forever. This is like an undesired load in the servers with a large number of registrations. Why not implement this to reduce loads in the servers..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's how it is. People appear in member list only when they've verified their email.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Then how is it the newbie's enter into the activity stream and still their last seen work is registering

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all engineers; how can i program the plc to control a matrix of led lights or a matrix i want to drill with an automatic drilling machine
So,we had a debate on the entitled topic,on www.rapgenius.com/discussions/15520-Hip-hop-almost-died (Mods please don't remove link,this is no ad 😀 ) What you CEans feel about this ? let's not concentrate only...
I am a student of university college of engineering and Im currently doing my 2nd year civil in engineering and i would like to gain knowledge on my field and...
I am studying final year mechanical engineering. I have plan to do M.S through GRE. For that exam they need me to do any research related to my studies ....
I think I have a problem with me. Am not having memory of those things i read. Not about my subjects but about the general things. For example, i read...