NEW JOIN

Hay engineers i m new at this place but i m here to find some innovative ideas for my java projects...so anyone have an great idea to make the project ..but it has to be innovative ..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . You should be able to find all the innovative ideas in our project ideas and seminar topics section.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Imagine an unmanned air vehicle (UAV) changing its shape from dive mission to cruise mission on-the-go in response to the result expected. Sounds uber cool, doesn't it? Now imagine a...
If you already haven't, it's time that you check the trailer for 'The Martian'. It's fabulously done - The film is based on Andy Weir's 2011 novel The Martian. Here...
Hailing from a city which is also known as 'academic town', Amit Vaish spent his building years in Roorkee. His father was a scientist at CBRI. "Engineering was very logical...
Quote: Paul Graham is a renowned programmer and wildly successful venture capitalist. He also happens to be a talented writer. I highly recommend you stop reading this and just go...
which is the best university for MS and has scholarship to do...i m an 3rd year B.tech IT student...