CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • X-Engineer

MemberOct 8, 2013

pfa
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberOct 8, 2013

I used it already. The new planning section is just awesome. It was needed. Though normal users / less technical knowledge people will take more time to get used to it. I still doubt there payment gateway. My transaction failed even after money was transferred so I am still waiting on ₹1500 since a week. Lets see what happens. It is a good upgrade though
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberOct 8, 2013

Is it the same url to check? since i am checking irctc.co.in and the old page appears and its quite slow.
    Cancel
  • X-Engineer

MemberOct 8, 2013

@#-Link-Snipped-#: Home page is still the old one ....Proceed to the booking page..the url will be redirected to something like jp.irctc.co.....
    It seems only one phase is completed..All other pages are old..
    Cancel
  • SudhaKar Arjunan

MemberOct 8, 2013

Heard and tried today, there server was always slows and nothing new opened.
    Cancel
  • vinci

MemberOct 10, 2013

I really appreciate how technology grows and being utilized for the benefit of all. I wish some day IRCTC would speed up like Facebook 😁
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberOct 11, 2013

Finally the site is working as expected, I have booked tickets 😀
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberMar 11, 2014

New IRCTC look for tatkal hours.

irctc
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorMar 11, 2014

@#-Link-Snipped-# Have you tried the mobile app for Android? It is developed by some third-party and the reviews are pretty bad. Most have called it useless.

Somebody here with a WindowsPhone should test the app on that platform as well.
    Here is a link: <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/irctc-app-on-windows-8-for-mobile-tablet-pc-book-train-tickets-on-the-go-in-india.70652">IRCTC App On Windows 8 For Mobile, Tablet & PC - Book Train Tickets On-The-Go In India</a>
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberMar 11, 2014

Yes, android app is bad. Better use mobile browser.
    Not sure how good is this new light version for Tatkal hours.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register