New IRCTC Page looks

Did anyone notice the new irctc page looks...looks cool to me ..untill it delivers the required pace at tatkal timings...

Replies

• X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    pfa
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I used it already. The new planning section is just awesome. It was needed. Though normal users / less technical knowledge people will take more time to get used to it. I still doubt there payment gateway. My transaction failed even after money was transferred so I am still waiting on ₹1500 since a week. Lets see what happens. It is a good upgrade though
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Is it the same url to check? since i am checking irctc.co.in and the old page appears and its quite slow.
  • X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    @#-Link-Snipped-#: Home page is still the old one ....Proceed to the booking page..the url will be redirected to something like jp.irctc.co.....
    It seems only one phase is completed..All other pages are old..
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Heard and tried today, there server was always slows and nothing new opened.
  • vinci
    vinci
    I really appreciate how technology grows and being utilized for the benefit of all. I wish some day IRCTC would speed up like Facebook 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Finally the site is working as expected, I have booked tickets 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    New IRCTC look for tatkal hours.

irctc
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Have you tried the mobile app for Android? It is developed by some third-party and the reviews are pretty bad. Most have called it useless.

Somebody here with a WindowsPhone should test the app on that platform as well.
    Here is a link: IRCTC App On Windows 8 For Mobile, Tablet & PC - Book Train Tickets On-The-Go In India
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Yes, android app is bad. Better use mobile browser.
    Not sure how good is this new light version for Tatkal hours.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) shall soon be launching a mobile application that lets people apply and pay for their passports via smartphones. Developed by TCS, the new app...
I am fortunate and privileged to be part of elite 500 developers across the globe to participate in Intel App Innovation Contest 2013 with three applications. Challenge here for me...
Yahoo began its life on the Internet by bing the world's largest directory of Internet websites and then allowing people to search the stuff. But as Internet grew bigger, Yahoo...
The Chromebook Pixel offered the best hardware to run the Chrome OS but its $1500 price made it a bitter pill to swallow for most Chrome OS fans. To make...
A common application for an HRSG is in a combined-cycle power station, where hot exhaust from a gas turbine is fed to an HRSG to generate steam which in turn...