New iPad India Launch Expected In May?

I've been reading various speculations that Apple's new iPad may be launched in India around May 2012. The new iPad went to retail stores on March 16 and is expected to be launched in 12 more countries tomorrow. India does not seem to be on Apple's target markets. However, it's being estimated that countries like India, China and Brazil will become the biggest markets for mobile devices and tablets in coming years.

The question is, how many of you are willing to buy the new iPad and what price do you think is 'reasonable' for the new iPad?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If anybody wants to buy the new iPad in India right now.
    The only option online that he/she has are: Online retailer Tradus.in, which I read is selling the new iPad 16GB Wi-Fi only model for Rs. 36,799 after the discount of Rs. 3,191, the list price is Rs. 39,990.

This COULD BE the official price for new iPad in India. 👀

Taking a rough estimate of the other versions, the 32Gb and 64GB models with Wi-Fi and 4G can be bought from ebay’s Global easy buy. Here the prices are quite high. One will have to pay a premium to buy the product.

64 GB iPad with Wi-Fi+4G unlocked model is selling anywhere from Rs. 68,000 to Rs. Rs. 73,000. 😲
    32GB Wi-Fi+4G model is selling for Rs. 59,000.
    16GB Wi-Fi+4G model is selling for Rs. 55,000 and Wi-Fi only model is selling for Rs. 51,000.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Is ipad3? It is said that ipad3 has regressed comparing with ipad2.
  • avii
    avii
    AbraKaDabra
    This COULD BE the official price for new iPad in India. 👀
    Any source ? OR you just speculating ? Ebay GEB is not good for Apple products especially high valued products considering customs & the very good service they provide.

The correct price of iPad 16GB WiFi should be around 27k+ & with LTE, 34K+.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, i am working on my graduation project and i need an Automatic voice answering machine circuit diagram. i hope to find an easy to follow one with enough...
Mr. Universe 1952 Turns 100, Credits Healthy Lifestyle, Happiness​ ​​ He doesn't drink or smoke, and centenarian Manohar Aich credits his longevity to a healthy lifestyle in which he minimizes...
We first heard about this tablet at CES 2012. And just two months later, we have an official announcement from Acer about the ‘Acer Iconia A510 Tablet’ being launched in...
Prof. Sebastian Seung proposes that it might become possible to upload one's memory to a computer. Even granting that it might become science fact and not scifi, what are the...
This video shows how scientists at the MIT Media Lab (www.media.mit.edu/) reconstruct a hidden object using scattered laser light. 😲 Future applications may include seeing in dangerous or inaccessible locations,...