New Idea ( Facebook Page )...

This page made to add a new ideas in any specialization in the life or the science , and to add solutions for problems , personal experiences in your personal field
( share with us your crazy idea )

< REMOVED >

I hope to share us with your ideas and comments.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    jadolyo
    This page made to add a new ideas in any specialization in the life or the science , and to add solutions for problems , personal experiences in your personal field
    ( share with us your crazy idea )

I hope to share us with your ideas and comments.
    Is it an advert?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Never quote any suspected SPAM. Makes it difficult to remove ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • jadolyo
    jadolyo
    no it is not an advert or a spam it is just sharing a link to make the people get know about this page but thank you for your help and removing the link.

you know people will get know about the page but without your help..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jadolyo
    no it is not an advert or a spam it is just sharing a link to make the people get know about this page but thank you for your help and removing the link.

you know people will get know about the page but without your help..
    Well you should have posted the link after making few good posts on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ , All the best for your page!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Well you should have posted the link after making few good posts on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ , All the best for your page!
    He he! Gone! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Weldone Biggie. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Plz provide me any seminar topic IEEE standard on any CSE Topic ! Thanks!!!
Apple recently launched iPad 2 on March 2. One of the most remarkable features in iPad 2 is presence of Full HD 1080p video recording through rear camera. It also...
now a days carburretors are not used in the vehicle and i jst want to know that which unit used in place of carburretors and how does it functions..??
Opening and Closing Files Files are opened in PHP using the fopen command. The command takes two parameters, the file to be opened, and the mode in which to open...
I got this project idea today after receiving another advertisement SMS from Airtel. Since it is an effective way to reach thousands of people, SIM card companies send SMSes wildly...