New GRE Score Scale

The new score scale for the GRE General revised Test:

• GRE Verbal: The score will be in the scale of 130-170, in 1 point increments. (Current pattern has score scale of 200-800, with 10 points increments.)
  • GRE Quantitative: The score will be in the scale of 130-170, in 1 point increments. (Current Quants pattern has score scale of 200-800, with 10 points increments.)
  • Analytical Writing: No changes have been made as per the score scale in this section. The same score scale of 0-6, with half point increments will be followed in the new GRE pattern.

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Also there are2 sections for Verbal and Quantitative contrasting from the old pattern where there was only one verbal and quantitative section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineer giving more time to finish project assigned to him so he has to enjoy their work only or get some time from work to enjoyment..??? Give me your opinion..
Hey folks, We know http run over tcp. And 2nd fact that online video streaming use udp. I am little bit confused that youtube contains videos. And when we watch...
Should one answer to the emails that claim that a person has won some certain amount of money in a lottery prize? Are such emails fake?(even if the email appear...
​ Email from the boss Mail sent by Narayan Murthy to all Infosys staff: It's half past 8 in the office but the lights are still on.... PCs still running,...
I received this article in an email: Old Story: The Ant works hard in the withering heat all summer building its house and laying up supplies for the winter. The...