CrazyEngineers
  • 1.Google +, users can create their own +Circles, where they can share contents and posts to limited friends. The members in this group, for example colleagues, office staff, college mates etc, can only see the posts and links shared in the group.

2.Another feature is Google +Hangout that offers chat, voice chat and video chat options. It also brings live multi-person video chat.

3.Google+ will be fully integrated into your device, utilizing your phones basic functions (GPS, Camera, etc) to create an immersive mobile Google+ experience.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 20, 2011

Nice one, but still many people don't understand how to use +Circles and it is also a Privacy Concern that anyone can add anybody without their permission. 😐
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • durga ch

MemberJul 20, 2011

I think adding someone to your circle => they can see your posts, unless they add you up , you wont be able to view their messages
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 20, 2011

No I am able to view my friends' posts even though they aren't in my circles or me in their circles! 😲
    Cancel
  • theinam

MemberAug 5, 2011

<t> friday 5:48pm</t>

we have more then enough social networking sites
    it is enough to time pass in it.......

i am still thinking these social networking sites are waste of our valuable internet time

but i like the social networking sites
    which is i developed
    like the mark zukerberg
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register