new Engineer in town :P

hey em Ashish a power engineering student from capital of india

Name: Ashish

*Engineering Trade: power engineering (mechanical specialization)

*Occupation
: Student

Work Experience
: (if applicable)

*Hobbies & Interests
: love to listen music n surf internet

*Aim in life
: to become The President of India

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: to have fun and lets see what this community is all about em kindda new hereπŸ˜‰

Replies

• engg.ashish
    engg.ashish
    need to edit πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : You're the first one I've come across with that aim. But don't you think the President's is all a 'Powerless' person? Not at all suitable for a Power engineer πŸ˜‰
  • engg.ashish
    engg.ashish
    hahaha actually em aimless but i have plan to come into politics at some stage but currently corruption is far far high so no chance for newbie to join 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The system is such that you don't need any qualification to become the President. But even if you become the President, all you'd do is just sign the documents, do foreign trips 😁 and follow the instructions from the people who nominated you for the post.

Why not start locally? πŸ˜€
  • engg.ashish
    engg.ashish
    yeah plan are starting it locally but aim is for higher!!
    firstly em goin to shape my RWA thn will see how it goes.... further plans
    but after seeing current situation i dont think we can enter at even local level as the party fund needed to join is very high ... 😳
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. πŸ˜€
  • engg.ashish
    engg.ashish
    thnkx

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The question is : "if you were shrunk to a size of a pencil and locked in a blender jar, and facing the threat of the blender being started any...
So can anyone prove , what i stated in the title ?
Someone please show and explain me the solution to this. How to find the general solutions for these differential equations? 1. y'-2y = 6 2.y'+y = 5sin.(4t/3 + pi) ..........
can anyone suggest me some project ideas for major project (B.Tech) my interest is in web development and network security
once a king decided to distribute gold coins on his birthday, he called 10 goldsmiths and asked eachone to prepare 10 gold coins of 10grams. one cheated and prepared 9grams...