New biomedical(?) engineer student

Hey all,

I am a freshman honors student at Arizona State University with a current declared major of Biomedical Engineering with a minor in Physics. 😁

Looking for networking of fellow engineers, I am looking to become involved in a project or two that will give me a purpose to use my degree for and develop my experience!

my twitter is @the_lukeryberg, my linkedin #-Link-Snipped-#

Looking forward to my future as an engineer πŸ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Lukeryberg πŸ˜€ Hope to see you around.
  • lukeryberg19
    lukeryberg19
    Thanks! I take it you're the site founder? the forums and site is quite nice, looks like a great resource you provide πŸ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lukeryberg19
    Thanks! I take it you're the site founder? the forums and site is quite nice, looks like a great resource you provide πŸ‘
    Yep. Stay tuned. More's coming πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome Lukeryberg! CE will be exciting with you on boardπŸ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    lukeryberg19
    Hey all,Looking forward to my future as an engineer πŸ˜€
    Welcome BME to be. Not just an engineer, or even biomedical. A CRAZY Biomedical Engineer, that is what you should look forward to.
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    Hiiii all
    I am Pradeep chandra from Andhra Pradesh
    I want to b a part CE and share my views with u all....
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Come one, come All,
    Come and have a ball.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Welcome Pradeep and Lukeryberg19
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Lukeryberg!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We're taking steps to grow CE beyond a forum and a blog. This thread invites all the ideas which you'd like being executed through CrazyEngineers. I remember there were...
Please look @ the pictures below. I have drawn a master slave D flipflop with preset and clear option as mentioned in the book. Can any one tell me what...
Sorry for the delay in posting the answer to: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-quiz-puzzles-mathematics/49591-crazyengineers-grand-quiz-question-21-a.html Well, the question was little more tricky. First of all there wasn't any question mentioned upfront. The question was actually...
which motor is used in which application?? e.g. Fans, pumps etc
Political parties in India won't leave a stone turned to reach out to the potential voters and woo them. The political party that's been constantly leveraging digital media for its...