New Advertisement For CrazyEngineers on the Forum

We are putting up Advertisement about CrazyEngineers in the last post of every page in asking engineers to join the forum and contribute in the thread they are reading.
It will be visible only to the non-members of the site.

We are looking for cool slogans and attractive ideas for the same. The banner will be of the size 300 X 250 pixels.

Any kind of ideas/suggestions and feedback is appreciated.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    "We are not charging for registration,
    Get the full access by joining CE"
    Click Here to JOIN US.
    This is my Idea.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Get full access? We already give full access to all the visitors except the posting and attachment viewing/downloading capabilities. I've made an advertisement live on CrazyEngineers in every last post (visible only to the guest visitors) -

Here's how it looks -

Join-CrazyEngineers-Now-1

The advertisement links to the registration page. If you have any suggestions on innovative & attractive advertisements, please contribute them here. It would be great if you could make animated or static ads, please upload the creatives in this thread. Remember that the dimensions of the ads should be 300x250px.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    my ideas, i would prefer the second. ๐Ÿ˜€

Join crazyengineers and have learning, working+Joy
    great techy ideas+Enjoy=Crazyengineers

Join for free!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Here are my ideas. I would prefer the second 'one' Though. ๐Ÿ˜€

Join crazyengineers and have learning, working+Joy
    great techy ideas+Enjoy=Crazyengineers

Join for free!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Get full access? We already give full access to all the visitors except the posting and attachment viewing/downloading capabilities. I've made an advertisement live on CrazyEngineers in every last post (visible only to the guest visitors) -

Here's how it looks -

Join-CrazyEngineers-Now-1

The advertisement links to the registration page. If you have any suggestions on innovative & attractive advertisements, please contribute them here. It would be great if you could make animated or static ads, please upload the creatives in this thread. Remember that the dimensions of the ads should be 300x250px.
    nice Image, I will try to add some more.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The new advertisement is working just great. We've improved our registration rate by over 30% and I'm quite sure it will go up as soon as we start posting innovative and funny advertisements ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    The new advertisement is working just great. We've improved our registration rate by over 30% and I'm quite sure it will go up as soon as we start posting innovative and funny advertisements ๐Ÿ˜
    That's Great Biggie. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yesterday, we put up a new advertisement. It appears in the last post of every page. It is visible only to non-members.
    Regular members can check it out by logging out and give us feedback here.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah that Cartoon is very good indeed. ๐Ÿ˜€ Let us see if we have more suggestions flooding. ๐Ÿ˜€ Come on people give your feed back!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am going to make a few more advertisements for CE.
    Any kind of suggestions regarding, slogans, statements, images, colors etc. are welcome.
  • maraitamilan
    maraitamilan
    Hi AB good move i think it ll be nice if we start a chat room in CE onspot discussions can be created, we can also have good relationship between the CEeans it can be a step before a CE eans meet its my idea wats ur opinion AB
  • maraitamilan
    maraitamilan
    #-Link-Snipped-#

my banner is it nice need comments ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We had a chat box on Forum, it was called 'CE-Conference', but we noticed that many users only came online to use the chatting service and it pulled down the motive of CE to be thoroughly technical.

By the way, that's an awesome creation! Could you use some flash animation for creating CE advertisement banners?
  • maraitamilan
    maraitamilan
    oh so sad AB i told this idea because after posting our doubts we have to wait for the reply to avoid this only i requested for chat hmmm ๐Ÿ˜”

and tnx AB i ll try the banner with flash AB ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maraitamilan
    maraitamilan
    [โ€‹IMG][โ€‹IMG][/url][/IMG][โ€‹IMG]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The advertisement is very good Maraitamilan. Very good. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maraitamilan
    maraitamilan
    tnx ishutrope ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ce-advert

How about the above one? ( I know the resolution is a bad ๐Ÿ˜ )
  • maraitamilan
    maraitamilan
    nice AB ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice Image #-Link-Snipped-#.

Can you add its free below the click here, since people will be clear that we are not charging them for registration.

• maraitamilan
    maraitamilan
    #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#sure ES ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I say, keep less banners. Stick to the style and uniqueness alone. Let people know you through others. So i feel it'll be good if we could develop the existing website itself. Try using a flashing marquee at the top/bottom of the page with a small message welcoming all the guests. You can keep it professional. "Gang of Engineers" makes it look comical.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture Series on Fluid Mechanics(Laminar and Turbulent Flows) by Prof.T.I.Eldho, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Bombay. [video=youtube;jwSdYP17PAY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwSdYP17PAY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Photovoltaic cells offer high visible light transparency | News | The Engineer Bioramani
Lecture Series on Fluid Mechanics(Dimensional Analysis ) by Prof.T.I.Eldho, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Bombay. [video=youtube;zr15T9DUlwU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr15T9DUlwU&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Subsea pipeline welding performed at record depth | News | The Engineer Bioramani
Lecture Series on Fluid Mechanics(Navier-Stocks Equations and Applications) by Prof.T.I.Eldho, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Bombay. [video=youtube;2UnBYA-A2m4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UnBYA-A2m4&feature=player_embedded[/video]