Networking help: career in networking field.

Hello,
I jave compleated my CCNA course and want to further enhance my career in networking field.
Can someone provide me imformation about what further courses i can do?
I have also an interest in internetwork operating system designing
So please also tell me in which programmng language cisco ios is designed?

Replies

• uvaraj6
    uvaraj6
    if you are interested in cisco ios then try to apply for cisco. In my experience holding ccna doesnt help you much if you are a fresher. if you have passion in networking then join in some company and gain 2 + years of experience then you will have good market value. dont stop with ccna alone go for ccnp or ccie. it will give you more weight-age for your payscale and job grade. (be strong in whatever field you like , to the core 😁 )
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    uvaraj6
    if you are interested in cisco ios then try to apply for cisco. In my experience holding ccna doesnt help you much if you are a fresher. if you have passion in networking then join in some company and gain 2 + years of experience then you will have good market value. dont stop with ccna alone go for ccnp or ccie. it will give you more weight-age for your payscale and job grade. (be strong in whatever field you like , to the core 😁 )
    hey uvaraj well said man!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a simple formula for calculating efficiency of a VFD based HVAC system as compared to other forms of HVAC volume control, or no control (cv). 1. convert motor HP...
Hi guys..! I want to know the internal process that will be done during the chatting in any messenger (yahoo or gtalk or reddif) ? Suppose I am online, and...
Can anyone tell me What is the role of JRE and JVM in Java? And what is the difference between those two?
Google has launched a new tool called 'Swirl', which will help users to find images in an easier way. The tool automatically groups similar images into categories presented on results...