Networking course details for training

Networking course for training

Hi,
I am student of computer science branch. I am interested in networking.
I have completed CCNA and J2SE course. Currently i came across an advertisement of nettech that it is providing winter traning in networking management for 15 days.
As i have already done CCNA whether i will get any new information from this course and I also wanted to know how this institute is ,whether they have got good teachers or not and what are other students feedback who have already done courses from this institute.
I am also planning to do some more certifications in field of networking .
Please suggest certifications that will be good attracting point in my resume.
Also give your suggestions about MCSE and RHCE.
I am interested in the field of Telecommunications, esp. the network side of it.So kindly suggest some courses in this field also.
Basically telecom equipment manufacturing and network management of telecom infrastructure attracts me a lot . So kindly provide your views in relation to this point also.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

tonite I was at my favorite friday spot which was just under the HARBOUR BRDGE.Its a 10 lane suspension bridge which had already celebrated its 75 yrs couple of years...
ICANN [Internet corporation for assigned names & numbers] is now going to allow website addresses in non-latin script. That means very soon, we'll see website addresses in Hindi, Chinese, Arabic,...
It is to inform you guys that my college is organizing tech fest.. for all you guys are invited to my college ..Please come and visit it... click here for...
I personally think the idea is cool. However, do we really need non-latin domain names? If you don't know what we're talking about, look here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...in-web-addresses-how-does-sound-new-post.html
Hi Pal, I am planning for national level paper presentation on dataware housing. Kindly suggest me hot topic on Data warehousing.