Network Marketing Success Rate - What do you think?

First of all, do you believe in the potential of Network Marketing or Multi-level Marketing?

For the un-initiated : 'Networking Marketing' is a marketing strategy where the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of others they recruit, creating a pyramid of distributors or a hierarchy of multiple levels of compensation.

What according to you is the success rate in Network Marketing strategy? I have seen many people around who go for it and fail terribly.

I would like to know CEans' opinion about it.

Replies

• aprilmarie81
    aprilmarie81
    I think this is a great question.. The failure rate in Network Marketing is 98% but I think that alot of that has to do with the fact that the Network Marketing business model takes 2 to 5 years to get it off the ground and with most people's instant gratification mentality they give up. So the 98% failure rate is mostly because people quit. The business model in my opinion is the most fairest model in the world although there are a lot of misconceptions about this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[h=6]Hi Friends ,I found this story...it's awesome..Plz do read it till the end.. When things in your life seem, almost too much to handle, When 24 Hours in a day...
A social entrepreneur recognizes a social problem and uses entrepreneurial principles to organize, create and manage a venture to achieve social change. Such startups are called social ventures. I heard...
What does it take to be a self-made billionaire? It takes more than mere intelligence. It takes more than 'the guts'. It's rarely about the luck factor. According to me...
Share with us here - What is the Biggest Invention of 21st Century? Would you like to rate any invention that is most remarkable; invented during the last decade?
The 2nd Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - Q. Using basic geometry rules, find the value of 'x' in the following figure. [Question is worth...