CrazyEngineers
  • First of all, do you believe in the potential of Network Marketing or Multi-level Marketing?

For the un-initiated : 'Networking Marketing' is a marketing strategy where the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of others they recruit, creating a pyramid of distributors or a hierarchy of multiple levels of compensation.

What according to you is the success rate in Network Marketing strategy? I have seen many people around who go for it and fail terribly.

I would like to know CEans' opinion about it.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • aprilmarie81

MemberNov 2, 2011

I think this is a great question.. The failure rate in Network Marketing is 98% but I think that alot of that has to do with the fact that the Network Marketing business model takes 2 to 5 years to get it off the ground and with most people's instant gratification mentality they give up. So the 98% failure rate is mostly because people quit. The business model in my opinion is the most fairest model in the world although there are a lot of misconceptions about this.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register