Negative pressure supercharging- your thoughts..??

Please follow the link below and let me know what you think about it....!
www.impulsengine.com

Replies

• white_hat
    white_hat
    No replies ...!
    #-Link-Snipped-# , pls help..
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Are you doing a project on this ? the idea seems to be completely new and out-of-the-box and equally promising.

I am going through the material right now, will reply soon.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    As i understand it, the volumetric efficiency is increased by creating a high vaccum in the cyliders, which causes a greater volume of inlet charge to flow in.

sounds to be an improvement over the turbocharger, but as far as i know this complicates the camshaft design, especially as it has been used for a v-8 engine.
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    I was thinking about designing such a system for single cylinder petrol engine.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    white_hat
    I was thinking about designing such a system for single cylinder petrol engine.
    All the best, then. keep upgrading your progress in CE, and feel free enough to ask for guidance.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Hey guys #-Link-Snipped-# has brought something interesting to our notice. what is your take on it ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

“Bade dhoom dhaam se shaadi,”most common phrases in India! There is not much concentration on marriage as on the Wedding Day Event!.........​ ​“What will they say about the invitation card?”...
in a toy motor if there is only two poles then the magnet will stop in the horizontal position.so the motor stops rotating.so how many poles will be there in...
One of the biggest issues with the modern smartphones is that they aren't robust enough. The 'drop test' is basically about dropping the smartphone from a heigh ( ~ 4...
Found this interesting website called 'SoThatYouKnow.com'. The concept of the site is that you get to share the things that have annoyed you and also be aware of the things...
Here's wishing one of the oldest CEans a very happy birthday! 😁 We hope you achieve crazier feats in near future and continue your love for the CE Community! 🎉...