Neel help for final year project

Hye this is Faysal. I am in my last semester. I need sum help for my Final Year Project.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Being an engineering student, you should describe the following before we can help you:

1. What is your project about?
    2. What problem you are facing?
    3. Your efforts in solving the problem so far.

We'll be happy to assist you.
  • faysal85
    faysal85
    Actually I have searched fr the ideas but didn't get any idea. i Want to know that that my Majors is power engineering and can yu give me sme ideas or links. And very frankly telling yu that I'm nt a very gud student, so kindly guide me so that I can move in the right direction.
    Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, These are the emails received by my dad. Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United Kingdom. Dear Winner, This is to inform...
Here's a funny video from Todd of 'An Engineering Mind' [youtube]qBm20D3K_8c[/youtube]
Hello Everyone, I am designing a new musical instrument. It is a wind instrument of sorts that requires an action mechanism wherein one button will operate two pads. The pads...
Hi, I'n new here in posting, but I have read some usefull information. And now I need your help to find already compleated circuit or help to me to draw...
😀friends, im an sixth semester EEE student😎.during my nexy semester i have a seminar,so please tell me some good topics for the seminar