Needing consult (FYP)

hi.
i am a final year student having final year project. i am thinking of making a transformable robot (or is it 2-in-1 robot?).

the idea is like this: i would buy 2 robots, an obstacle avoiding car and a walking (4 legged) robot. i want to combine this two so it would become a car that when it moves on an uneven surface, it would take out its legs and walk on.
what should i expect in completing this project? or rather, what do i need to know /do?

Replies

• kekuleh
    kekuleh
    well, i had done researches for my FYP, and I came up with a different idea.

i decided to make an automatic tilting platform that tilts in the opposite angle of the body to keep the platform level. if a glass of water to be put on it, the water wouldn't spill.

can anyone suggest on how the design of the platform should be? i came up with one, but i don't think it's good enough.

also, how do i classify inclinometers? are they expensive? and where can I buy them?

thanks in advanced.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everybody, How do you think about moving to any desired place by the practical spacewarp technology? Maybe we could have a world without the borders. 😒
Hey Every body; thank you every body for helping me, this post was from 1 year, and now I have discussed my GP and i got A+ 😀 thanks again...
Hello Friends I'm Manu George from Kerala. Currently studying my B.Tech degree in Computer Science in M.A College.
I'm a 3rd year CS engg student. I want a latest topic for taking seminar this year. Almost 20-30 mins of presentation. Can u plz help me by suggesting any...
hi I am student of third year EXTC student from COE Pandharpur. i am interested to know information about various topics related to electronics.I hope i will definitely get help...