CrazyEngineers
  • kekuleh
    kekuleh

MemberAug 5, 2007

Needing consult (FYP)

hi.
    i am a final year student having final year project. i am thinking of making a transformable robot (or is it 2-in-1 robot?).

the idea is like this: i would buy 2 robots, an obstacle avoiding car and a walking (4 legged) robot. i want to combine this two so it would become a car that when it moves on an uneven surface, it would take out its legs and walk on.
    what should i expect in completing this project? or rather, what do i need to know /do?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • kekuleh

MemberDec 9, 2007

well, i had done researches for my FYP, and I came up with a different idea.

i decided to make an automatic tilting platform that tilts in the opposite angle of the body to keep the platform level. if a glass of water to be put on it, the water wouldn't spill.

can anyone suggest on how the design of the platform should be? i came up with one, but i don't think it's good enough.

also, how do i classify inclinometers? are they expensive? and where can I buy them?

thanks in advanced.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register