needed kvpy guidance

hello.i am a newbie hare.i have applied for kvpy this year.and i want urgent help in this regard in making the project.pls guide me.

Replies

• alpana
    alpana
    and m a first year student.i want to make project in the topics astrophysics or newtonian mechanics.pls guide me for kvpy project.
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    if you wan to study newtonian mechanics den try out for power generation due to repulsive force of magnets. trust me, its an awesome project. if you need details den mail me to #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Besides 'study', which is pretty much the '80' part of the '80-20 principle' as it applies to the question, what would you advise doing while in college to prepare for...
Can anyone pls explain me what is JVM(Java virtual machine)? What are JSR and their significance?
I'm sure lot of Computer Science enthusiasts and mobile application developers will find the following information useful - Four part introduction to Samsung BADA OS - Part 1: https://media.wiley.com/assets/2249/08/introduction_to_bada_part_1.pdf Part...
hello friends.. i m i last year.. i need some latest seminar topics in instrumentation engineering.. can u plzzz suggest any topic....
Is this college a good one? Is any one aware about it?