Need Suggestion For Wipro Campus Placement Related Issue

Dear all,
kindaly suggest me, if a person get placed in his/her campus placement in wipro. But due to some reason they couln't sent their document till final intimation by company. And now from every link given by company is not acceseble from their id, then how can they get opportunity back.
I need genuine solution, please!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#, Welcome to CrazyEngineers. It's apparent that Wipro doesn't want to accept the documents sent after the deadline. The only way to get genuine solution is to talk to WIPRO HR over the phone or through email. If the person missed the deadline for genuine reasons that were beyond their control; Wipro may listen.

But be aware that Wipro has no shortage of applicants. They may not honor any requests that ignored the deadline even after several intimations.
  • Rah_mat
    Rah_mat
    Dear #-Link-Snipped-#

Thank you for your valuable and reply.
    And honored with your provided solution.
    Hope that will do some help to provide genuine solution.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Panasonic India has announced the launch of its amazing action camera Panasonic HX-A1 at an unbelievable price of Rs. 19,990. The camera does a lot of stuff that you want...
Born in a small town in Uttar Pradesh and brought up in Delhi, Avi Jain belongs to a traditional business family, where everyone has started something of their own. After...
The minimum criteria for job applications has become a major issue. I have realized that there has to be a list of companies or jobs which students who couldn't score...
Can anyone tell me the mantra for getting interview calls on naukri.com? I have been applying for the post of Java developer for past 3 months but forget about interview...
Hello everyone, I'm going to take ISTQB exam in the next month can you please provide me previous papers if anyone have. Also I need your tips(best book for refference,links),so...