Need some suggestions regarding extension of features of a wbesite

Need some suggestions regarding extension of features of a website

Guys I have developed a website that will help all the students and job seekers from any part of India by publishing details of PG accommodation and Independent rooms
Since now I have included following features

1:-Any one can search for pg or independent room available in local area
Note:-It is meant for chandigarh,panchkula ,mohali and some north India regions

2:-Any Pg or rooms owner can publish details of pg or room available

3:-I have tried at my level best to make it more and more user friendly ,just one click, and any one can find the PG available

If you think more features can be included then Please suggest

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have a question, if the customer is the one who wants a room , Can he only search? or he can also post a request ?
    If he can post the request , then put a automated mail if his requirement is up!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Nice ES
    You mean if someone does not find PG or room of his choice then he will post a request

for this purpose i have added a contact us page through which he can contact us directly

But your suggestion of sending an automated email is also good ,i will add it

Any more suggestion guys
    😀
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    You can add features-
    -Budget
    -Sharing/Single tenancy
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    along with the mail update, a SMS update would be extremely useful. A student or a person is more likely to have an access to a mobile phone than to the internet.

your contact us page is fine but if a request page was made open to everyone, a pg owner could look it up and maybe find some room with the requirement and put it up. You never know what may happen, its better to leave all the possible options open to the public.

allot a profile page to each room owner where one can see their details, along with the contact options.
    could u post the link so that I could see it ?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    You can add features-
    -Budget
    -Sharing/Single tenancy
    @win Thanks for suggestion . I have already added this
    along with the mail update, a SMS update would be extremely useful. A student or a person is more likely to have an access to a mobile phone than to the internet.
    For this i have added contact no of property owner in search results so that he can directly contact him

your contact us page is fine but if a request page was made open to everyone, a pg owner could look it up and maybe find some room with the requirement and put it up. You never know what may happen, its better to leave all the possible options open to the public.
    Hmm nice suggestion ,I will add this also

allot a profile page to each room owner where one can see their details, along with the contact options.
    Sorry i don't get this.What do you mean?
    could u post the link so that I could see it ?
    Sorry opti i have not launched this website till now may be this or next month i will make it public
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Ok.

Good Luck for the website 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why java programming is a object oriented?
A capacitor is in series with a 5V ac source. now during the +ve half cycle, the capacitor is charged upto max 5V. then the ac source is replaced with...
Can't understand what's the use of iron core in LVDT????? please help me. thanks
I've chosen my final year project and it's about wireless energy transfer . if you can help me with some info or resources I'll be thankful
I am making a btech project on vehicle traffic counter .Can anyone suggest what all i can include in my project beside just counting the no.of vehicles passing??