need some events related to computer field

hello friends.
i really need some good events to be organised in my college. so i would really appreciate if you can suggest me any.(except programming,lan gamming,quiz)
plzz.. help me and a little bit sooner.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    welcome to our CE family..

please post your question in CE- Events section..
  • whizzy
    whizzy
    nexteinstein2
    hello friends.
    i really need some good events to be organised in my college. so i would really appreciate if you can suggest me any.(except programming,lan gamming,quiz)

Think about ethical hacking, forensics and etc., kind of workshops and challenges... they often bring a lot of attention both in media and in the midst of students.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    you can have many events related to computer
    like virus hunting,troubleshooting,debbuging,website designing .etc..
  • Rcoder
    Rcoder
    some events like : paper presentation,website designing,c/c++ coding,debate on technical topics😁.
  • crazygeek
    crazygeek
    nexteinstein2
    hello friends.

Hi friend

I suggest you to contact infySEC Information Security Company for Ethical Hacking Event. Basically they are IS company, they are doing Ethical hacking awareness programs and Ethical Hacking Workshop College Events through out India. 3 months back in my college symposium, infySEC real time experienced faculties conducted Ethical Hacking Workshop for 2 days. Our students got benefited from their real time live demos and they offered Laptop as first prize for the "Capture The Flag Contest" which happened on second day of the event. They provided event certification to all candidates who attended that workshop. That First prize Laptop was won by my friend. 😀 They are awesome, next year symposium also my college planning to call them for event.

I hope this information might help you. Thankyou
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thank you,#-Link-Snipped-#
    for information actually my college is organizing tech fest ..can you please tell How can i contact them..?
  • crazygeek
    crazygeek
    goyal420
    Thank you,#-Link-Snipped-#
    for information actually my college is organizing tech fest ..can you please tell How can i contact them..?
    I think you have to register in their website for college workshop events. You can better google infysec name in your browser, first link will be that IS company website link and send them enquiry mail by filling enquiry form which is available in top of the page. Give your contact details without fail so that they call you ASAP.

have a great event. thankyou

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A good story with a good moral !!! A man feared his wife wasn’t hearing well as she used to and he thought she might need a hearing aid. Not...
I got this in a forward. I believe many of you might've already seen this, but I just thought I'd post it for people who haven't. I found it to...
It looks like tension between Google & Apple is growing. Few days ago, Google CEO, Mr. Eric Schmidt resigned from Apple's board. This news is followed by recent news that...
hey friends i have recently joined a guitar class.All my friends are like how will i manage guitar along with studies and that too related to engineering😕. But isn't it...
Hi Can any one tell me the practicle applications of finite state automaton thankyou