CrazyEngineers
  • Hi CEans,

I am doing pre - final year in Mechanical Engineering. I have quite interest in pursuing INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICE (IES). But in our locality ( Trichy-Tamilnadu), there is no awareness of this exam and there no good coaching class in south India😔. so kindly advise me for this exams and If any one cleared this exam kindly advice me 😀 . I need some suggestion for the coaching class for IES arround the country .
    Thank you,
    Regards,
    sugantan
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • SYED BASEERULLAH

MemberJan 24, 2014

The syllables of IES is similar to that of GATE. It covers 80% of GATE syllables . If you want to get trained in coaching center then you can prefer GATE training center. With single effort you can clear up two exams. Unfortunately I haven't attended of any of it but i am planning do it next year.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sugantan Ravichandran

MemberJan 24, 2014

SYED BASEERULLAH
    The syllables of IES is similar to that of GATE. It covers 80% of GATE syllables . If you want to get trained in coaching center then you can prefer GATE training center. With single effort you can clear up two exams. Unfortunately I haven't attended of any of it but i am planning do it next year.
    Thank you Mr. Syed for ur kind information 👍
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register