Need solution to join the IES coaching

Hi CEans,

I am doing pre - final year in Mechanical Engineering. I have quite interest in pursuing INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICE (IES). But in our locality ( Trichy-Tamilnadu), there is no awareness of this exam and there no good coaching class in south India😔. so kindly advise me for this exams and If any one cleared this exam kindly advice me 😀 . I need some suggestion for the coaching class for IES arround the country .
Thank you,
Regards,
sugantan

Replies

• SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    The syllables of IES is similar to that of GATE. It covers 80% of GATE syllables . If you want to get trained in coaching center then you can prefer GATE training center. With single effort you can clear up two exams. Unfortunately I haven't attended of any of it but i am planning do it next year.
  • Sugantan Ravichandran
    Sugantan Ravichandran
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    The syllables of IES is similar to that of GATE. It covers 80% of GATE syllables . If you want to get trained in coaching center then you can prefer GATE training center. With single effort you can clear up two exams. Unfortunately I haven't attended of any of it but i am planning do it next year.
    Thank you Mr. Syed for ur kind information 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DID YOU EVER WONDER WHY THE LETTERS IN 'QWERTY" KEYBOARD ARE IN THAT ORDER? ​Did you notice above QWERTY keyboard? This doesn't have number 0 and 1; as it was...
i am going to make a submarine which weighs 4-5 kg.. i am thinking of using 2 motors for the movement. what kind and specification of motor would be appropriate...
I think a lot of members visiting computer science / IT / Networking section have doubts about the kind of discussions this section should have. Well, it's a technical discussion...
System76, the computer manufacturer well-known and highly appreciated for their support of opensource software has released new Sable Complete All-in-one PC with Ubuntu Linux pre-installed. The U.S based company, in...