Need Quick Testing Of Our "Login / Sign-Up" Button In Different Browsers

CEans,

You are aware that we're planing to transform CE and as our long-term plan; we're making some permanent changes to the overall CrazyEngineers layout. As a part of this transition plan, we've changed the position of advertisements in the header and added a 'Login / Sign-Up' button adjacent to it.

Header-Login-Buttons

Note that the advertisements are visible only to guest visitors and logged in members do not see any advertisements.

Could you quickly see if everything looks okay in different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, IE) on different Operating Systems (as many you can). Let me know which browsers + OS combos you've checked and any errors that you notice. If everything looks nice and okay; please confirm it through your response below.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Come on, folks? We need your help to make CE better.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    I logged-out of the forum. And the log-in buttons are visible as mentioned above, but the advertisements can't be seen. Instead, this message-
    Screen Shot 2012-04-22 at 2.46.54 PM

Browsers tested: Firefox, Safari
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you post a complete screenshot? That's a notice that we display to all the guests.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Chrome Version 18.0.1025.162

[​IMG]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Firefox-
    [​IMG]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    IE10-
    Version 10.0.8250.0
    [​IMG]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    ...And downloaded the only free Apple Product SAFARI! 😁
    [​IMG]
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok, here is what Biggie is looking for. 😁
    Tested on:

Chrome - 18.0.1025.162
    IE - 9.0.8112.16421

Mozilla - version 3.5.7 (en-US)

testing

PS: This is my 1000th post. Clueless about when I'll post my next post. 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : How about testing the pages where we 'show' advertisements? Check inner pages of the site.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    #-Link-Snipped-# : How about testing the pages where we 'show' advertisements? Check inner pages of the site.
    Sorry biggie! I had a doubt that something was terribly wrong👀 . Here are the correct screen shots 😀
    CHROME
    [​IMG]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    FIREFOX
    [​IMG]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    SAFARI
    [​IMG]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    IE
    [​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks! Really appreciate it 😀 What Operating System are you on?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Windows 8 Consumer Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 8250.

"Windows 8" in short! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung has already declared that the next Galaxy phone will be launched on May 3rd; but that hasn't stopped the tech bloggers and geeks to keep from guessing the specs....
I stumbled upon the following youTube stream that shows eye popping optical illusions. Science never looked so awesome!
Who Says Men Don't Remember​ ​ A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs...
Share the cool domino videos you have seen... 😀
This question is for all our fellow engineering students. Which semester do they think it the toughest and why? Is there any particular subject or group of subjects very tough?