Need project ideas

hello friends iam harika...iam doing my btech 3rd yr
i need some help in selecting my mini project can any one help.......
plz its urgent

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum ! Which engg stream are you from ? and what are your areas of interest for project ?
  • harika
    harika
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum ! Which engg stream are you from ? and what are your areas of interest for project ?
    i am in electronics stream
    i need topics related to vhdl for doing my mini project
  • Differential
    Differential
    Please search this forum for electronics related project ideas and let us know what you think ! 😀
  • harika
    harika
    harika
    i am in electronics stream
    i need topics related to vhdl or embedded systemsor dspor micro waves
    for doing my mini project
  • latha
    latha
    harika
    hello friends iam harika...iam doing my btech 3rd yr
    i need some help in selecting my mini project can any one help.......
    plz its urgent
    hi harika ,u can chose da miniproject as simple as u can do,,,,my idea is to do mobile service provider

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys...I am Aditya, I am studying B.tech 2nd year in electronic and communication. I've just now completed my 1st semester, but there is no practical knowledge gain.. I mean...
Dont get panic about viruses...jus try this to avoid viruses through USB..😎 AFTER YOU PLUG IN THE USB,DONT ALLOW IT TO AUTO PLAY.CLICK THE CANCEL BUTTON. 2.GO TO MY COMPUTER...
😒 can any one suggest how would it be if i make-up my mini project on spam filters (bayseian) in java language............
Hi All, Is any one here having any idea of how to do content-encoding in struts by simply changing only struts.xml? If anyone knows how to display as...
How about creating such a section.. I am thinking of hiring a small group of final year students with experienced faculties, to take my concept to a working prototype. Any...