Need project help in embedded systems

hello friends! i need some ideas abt my prjt (embeded systems),also i need various applications that uses multi node processing,gsm or wifi and beagle boards.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When in doubt, a lot of people would tell you that you should talk to yourself. That's what exactly Introspection is. Talking to yourself. Everybody from every phase of your...
i planned to do my BE final year project In cloud computing....plz suggest me some better projects... and what are the technical skills required for cloud computing...
Here is some chemistry for the Christmas season; a periodic table for various spirits. Mix and match. Periodicity of consumption not included. Quote: Science is a critical part of the...
Quote: Even after 40 years of service, X-ray computed tomography (better known as CT scans) can be a challenge to capture. If the patient moves even a nudge, the image...
every time I turn on my computer , it shows as the following pic I've uploaded... what can be done to stop that from happening. also, my computer hangs just...