CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@salaikumar • 19 Aug, 2008
hello, my dear friends.presently i am learning j2EE in a private institution. According to their norms a mini projects should be submitted based on java or j2EE.so,any body help me.
@vinay1497 • 27 May, 2009 Hi
Friends
If u waana porjects on java related
vist
u can find n no. of project abstracts
u can download the abstract and select the project then u can request for the code

Thanks and Regards
Vinnu
Web-Page <link removed>
@remshad medappil • 26 Aug, 2009 Make a mobile phone java or java application
@supreetkb • 04 Nov, 2009 how do u request for the source code in that website u mentioned? can find only the abstracts
@jithusree90 • 09 Jan, 2010
vinay1497
Hi
Friends
If u waana porjects on java related
vist * - Projects Details
u can find n no. of project abstracts
u can download the abstract and select the project then u can request for the code

Thanks and Regards
Vinnu
Web-Page * - Projects Details
Dear sir,
i have downloaded the abstracts from the link you have given
but how did i get the source code
please reply sir
@sumith123 • 22 Jun, 2010 i hope they only provide us Abstract...

why you ask ready made source code..?
7.9k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 14, 2011

Many applicants face this question. The interviewers may ask, "what does over confidence mean to you?" Sometimes the interviewer says, "You look over confident." How does one defend oneself then?...
37k views

@Anil Jain · Dec 27, 2013

Recently released Dhoom 3 has seen All awesome bike stunt, where Hero is doing all great things on bike like: biking on rope, all fancy stuff with bike, Bike cum...
3.8k views

@Anoop Kumar · Jan 21, 2016

Honda has finally arrived with Hornet in Sporty+Commuter segment to fight with FZ and Gixxer. Honda is already proved itself a giant in two wheeler market, with three product Unicorn,...
28.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 21, 2008

One fresh engineering graduate asked this question to me - "What should be my career objective?", "I need to write it in my resume". I'm very sure each one of...
31.4k views

@thaiffer · Nov 26, 2009

I need to determine the maximum voltage swing for a Transistor circuit I have constructed. I have researched it in books and online but I'm struggling to understand it. The...
5.4k views