@salaikumar • 19 Aug, 2008
hello, my dear friends.presently i am learning j2EE in a private institution. According to their norms a mini projects should be submitted based on java or j2EE.so,any body help me.
@vinay1497 • 27 May, 2009 Hi
Friends
If u waana porjects on java related
vist
u can find n no. of project abstracts
u can download the abstract and select the project then u can request for the code

Thanks and Regards
Vinnu
Web-Page <link removed>
@remshad medappil • 26 Aug, 2009 Make a mobile phone java or java application
@supreetkb • 04 Nov, 2009 how do u request for the source code in that website u mentioned? can find only the abstracts
@jithusree90 • 09 Jan, 2010
vinay1497
Hi
Friends
If u waana porjects on java related
vist * - Projects Details
u can find n no. of project abstracts
u can download the abstract and select the project then u can request for the code

Thanks and Regards
Vinnu
Web-Page * - Projects Details
Dear sir,
i have downloaded the abstracts from the link you have given
but how did i get the source code
please reply sir
@sumith123 • 22 Jun, 2010 i hope they only provide us Abstract...

why you ask ready made source code..?

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...