View Feed
group-icon
MBA
Masters of Business Administration: Discuss everything related to MBA with fellow aspirants and those who've been there, done that!
300 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
jaiho123
jaiho123 • Dec 11, 2008

Need MBA study reference

Hello CEians,

This is Ashutosh. After one year of job in IT field i have made up my mind to go for MBA. I need some online reference material to go through(English stuff).
Please send me some good links for prepration.
Before this i have never prepared for MBA entrance, plz help me.

I also need a suggestion whether to go for MBA or Executive MBA.
aashima
aashima • Dec 12, 2008
jaiho123
Hello CEians,

This is Ashutosh. After one year of job in IT field i have made up my mind to go for MBA. I need some online reference material to go through(English stuff).
Please send me some good links for prepration.
Before this i have never prepared for MBA entrance, plz help me.
Hi Ashutosh
To know everything about MBA, use the forums -
PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Home
Cat, gmat, cat 2008, cat exam, cat 2009, cat papers, cat results, cat preparation, mba entrance exam, cat books, cat coaching
Names might sound weird but they are all that will provide you with the information one might need to have for MBA. They give you reference material, their links, discussions on certain important questions and aspects, list of B-schools and their rating. In short, everything you might need to know.
[ P.S. : Just studying online won't help if you're looking for a good B-school. You need to practice too.]
jaiho123
jaiho123 • Dec 14, 2008
Thanks Aashima,

Just to add, i also found some good links

testfunda.com

u can register urself on testfunda and can subscribe to daily questions and weekly quizes...

totalgadha.com
studyplaces.com

Regard,
Ashutosh

Share this content on your social channels -