Need MBA study reference

Hello CEians,

This is Ashutosh. After one year of job in IT field i have made up my mind to go for MBA. I need some online reference material to go through(English stuff).
Please send me some good links for prepration.
Before this i have never prepared for MBA entrance, plz help me.

I also need a suggestion whether to go for MBA or Executive MBA.

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    jaiho123
    Hello CEians,

This is Ashutosh. After one year of job in IT field i have made up my mind to go for MBA. I need some online reference material to go through(English stuff).
    Please send me some good links for prepration.
    Before this i have never prepared for MBA entrance, plz help me.
    Hi Ashutosh
    To know everything about MBA, use the forums -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Names might sound weird but they are all that will provide you with the information one might need to have for MBA. They give you reference material, their links, discussions on certain important questions and aspects, list of B-schools and their rating. In short, everything you might need to know.
    [ P.S. : Just studying online won't help if you're looking for a good B-school. You need to practice too.]
  • jaiho123
    jaiho123
    Thanks Aashima,

Just to add, i also found some good links

testfunda.com

u can register urself on testfunda and can subscribe to daily questions and weekly quizes...

totalgadha.com
    studyplaces.com

Regard,
    Ashutosh

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can dc generator do the work of alternator without commutator?
hi guys 😎.. i m a final yr student and i gt a deadline of 2 days to give my project topic & i m not getting any idea.. can...
hii guys..i other day i was watching a show on tv which was telling about doing your ms is sweden and norway and some other off beat countries...infact education in...
This is just great.I stumbled upon this website from search engine and i feel so exhilerated. Thanks for the great opportunity and hoping it will be an enriching experiece !
The direction of rotation of fan is clockwise as seen from the top. Why don't the fan be allowed to rotate in the opposite direction. Is there any specific reason...