Need help !

Dearz i'm new user n crazy engineers forum nd i don't knw the forum pattren nd rule regulation ......Plz help me senior memberz i need civil engg book hydrolics and irrigation in pdf format...thnx in advanc

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hi crazy_partner,

Welcome to CE,
    Use the custom search option by entering in your keywords. It will be of great help.
    If you don't find any books that you need then post your thread in the relevant section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

pls help me to get start from php. and i need information about local server .where it ll run and how to execute our php program in that etc.I am...
Everyone please help!! i made a program and needed to delay it by 5 sec, i added dos.h and did delay(5000); ,but it is not working. if anyone knows anything...
Hello,I am in 11th standard and have just made up my mind to go for IIT. I have heard a lot about University Publication Roorkee postal guidance course. Is it...

hi

😡happy engineer's day 😁 😭
Hi friends.. I'm doing Tech-Engg. in IME (INSTITUTION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS). Am bothered about my college staff's, they told 6yrs you can complete Aeronautical engineering & i dunno this institute...