need help with this project (screen capture whiteboard)

[​IMG]
hey guys i need help with this final project we're planning to propose, this is like a whiteboard (the one we use at school where our prof takes lecture on) but instead it has a glass surface and cameras (red circles in the image) mounted behind. what happens is that whatever you write or draw with the surface the system can capture it and save it as an image file.

i need help regarding what type of glass should we use and if the system should be PC based or a microcontroller can do the job.

please help thanks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Actually I have this question in my mind for a long time.But right now only I have thought of posting it.As we know that in order to share files there...
Why the flash files are not play in your system directly (without converting other format)?
hello.I'am to give a paper presentaion on MULTISENSOR FUSION AND INETGRATION. can any1give me a rough idea, or any innovative info, useful material to present. any website??/ thanks in advance,
what do we mean by INTEGRATION in electronics,.? for ex multisensor integration.
Let's do a fun survey - What do CEans prefer to browse the Internet: - 1. Laptop 2. Desktop 3. Mobile Vote on the poll and also let us know...