Need help with C language.

how can put image on console screen and try to move it randomly or by keys.
don't want to use graphics function to draw diagram and clear n redraw it so as to get moving effect.

have more question, ll ask those soon.

please do guide if any know something about this.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# .
  • Gaurav_Lanje
    Gaurav_Lanje
    do i need to ask simplycoder or he ll reply me when he has answer of it?

Ty for reply Kaustubh
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gaurav_Lanje
    do i need to ask simplycoder or he ll reply me when he has answer of it?

Ty for reply Kaustubh
    He's been notified that his response is awaited. He should check back in some time.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Thanks Kaustubh for tagging me.

Sorry for the delay,
    But you need to be slightly more specific as, which image or are you saying ascii characters, is it some kind of game.
    Also please share what you have done till now

Ciao
    -SC
  • Gaurav_Lanje
    Gaurav_Lanje
    yes it is related to game.
    i m drawing the character and trying to put those scan image on console.

have different images for different events like jump (say 5-10 image of every instance to make a jump event), walk, run. and have been working on the function code related to it.

but unable to add those images.
    function i m trying to use are getimage() n putimage().

hope you can suggest me something on this.
  • Gaurav_Lanje
    Gaurav_Lanje
    ty for reply Kaustubh and simplycoder.
  • Gaurav_Lanje
    Gaurav_Lanje
    do i need to put a image of 16bit or less so as to make the getimage and putimage funcations work?

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Motorola make Moto G (3rd Generation) phones in India are getting upgraded to Android's latest version 6.0 aka Marshmallow, as per the company's recent tweet. Since the tweet did not...
CES 2016 is just around the corner and LG is all set to unveil its first production-ready 98-inch 8K SUPER UHD TV to the public at Las Vegas. LG had...
Chip making company Qualcomm, of the Snapdragon mobile processor fame have released a video that gives us a preview of their Snapdragon Flight drone, which they had announced back in...
A group that claims to be an anti-ISIS unit and looks to fight their highly progressive online “caliphate” in the long run has claimed responsibility for bringing down BBC internet...
How am i supposed to equip myself for an interview which i am about to face in two more years.? How to show my resume cornered?