Need help with AC switching device

i am in need of a circuit in which ;

when the AC 230v supply through the first resistor gets cut off , the circuit is completed through the second loop.

in other words , i need a proper ac switching device ,(like triac maybe)


You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone our college is conducting a technical fest and the theme of the fest is green technology could you please suggest any events that come under this topic😎
i want some latest seminar topics regarding information kindly post some new topics with ppt. included


hi........ i'm arjun.... i'm an electronics and communication engg. student.... i'm from kerala... Aim in life: apply science for human welfare... I joined CrazyEngineers because : it will help to...
Hi , i am 3rd year automobile diploma student...... i am searching new project topic please anyone suggest project ideas 😔 Thanks in advance
I am a MBA Graduate 1994 pass out from a repuated institute.I am planning to start a new business by opening a pvt ltd Company and have the necessary supports/backups,but...