Need help urgently: Suggest programmable board and sensors

Hi everybody ..
this is my first thread in this superb forum 😀
i'm studying computer engineering in my last year. i'm required to design a project at the end of january , 2009.

my idea was designing a black box for the cars (a tool which can be used to visualize the car accident). all i need is a microcontroller and sensors. the hardest part is i'm not familiar with this hardware components! i cannot choose what i need exactly to order!! please, anybody can tell me what is the best suitable programmable handy board and sensors i really need ? mention their names and from where i can order them .

note: i need sensors that capture the distance, speed, acceleration , and sound recorders.
i'd rather some new technology components.

Thanks alot 😀

Replies

• TechnoTouch
    TechnoTouch
    please i need you suggestions .. HELP! 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Any help here, fellas? Our friend needs urgent help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have Windows Vista O.S. in my computer after installation of C++ the c++ windows is not displaying fullscreen. What is solution that c++ window display in fullscreen. When I...
I am in final year .i have project on interface of mobile with microcontroller.so please help me and send any link about this project
what is the power ISO.............................. plz tell me its urgent guys.....................
hi friends i am in final year electronics engineering ..can anyone of you suggest me some project topic related to communication field
Could anybody please tell me how to magnify TV screen. I have seen some DIY frasnel sheet which magnifies a 21" tv to 32" TV. Is it worth the investment...